Sunday 11 March 2012

'Official' TV appearance #3

I made my third official TV appearance on Friday night's Moviejuice.  Check it out (available for a month).  I say 'official' because when I was about 6 years old in primary school, the headmaster took our class on a trip to visit Hercules the bear - a trained bear who had appeared in film and TV as a career.  When we visited him there was a Japanese TV crew doing a feature on him, so I probably unwittingly appeared on Japanese TV about 16 years ago, clapping a bear, eyes wide with wonder and the unrelenting enthusiasm of youth.  Come to think of it, I don't remember signing a release...

Anyway, this 'official' TV appearance was to do a mini review on Hunky Dory, which I've also written up a review for here.  The second time I said a bit about Casablanca - a more substantial list of my thoughts on this incredible film can be read here.  My first appreance was to do a mini review of W.E. which warranted a measly one star in my eyes - my full review can be read here.

Here's a still from the show, I'll see if I can find a picture of me with Hercules too...


No comments:

Post a Comment